A web developer — also called web designer or webmaster — is the person who builds, adjusts, and/or maintains a company’s website. Web developers use their technical and design skills to create functional websites. A highly skilled web developer analyzes user needs to ensure that web content, graphics, and navigation provide a positive user experience. These professionals apply their knowledge of computer software, HTML coding, and graphic design to create websites that tell a story and achieve business goals.
Objectives of this role
- Create well-designed and tested code using best practices for web development, including for responsive design and mobile display
- Create websites and interfaces using standard HTML/CSS practices, and incorporate data from back-end databases and services
- Create and maintain workflows for teams, providing visibility and ensuring balance
- Develop or validate testing schedules that address all browsers and devices, ensuring web content can be accessed on any computer
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and technologies
- Meet regularly with stakeholders and managers to review business and functional requirements and to determine project scopes and specifications
- Develop and maintain operational systems, tools, and processes, and participate in tactical and strategic development projects
- Ensure software stability via regression, support quality assurance, and perform unit and user-acceptance testing to identify bugs
- Make small edits requested by customers, develop plans for completing larger projects, and suggest solutions to improve existing websites
- Perform UI design and coding and create reusable objects and wireframes for web pages and email templates
- Conduct file backups regularly to local.
Required skills and qualifications
- Dedication to innovative, sophisticated designs and collaborative problem-solving
- Experience in planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations
- Proficiency with content management systems, including WordPress and Drupal
- Experience with Windows and Linux environments
- One or more years of experience in software development Environment: Android Studio, Embarcadero RAD Studio, Ionic
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Certification in application development
- Strong communication skills
- Wireless communication
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing, Computing network and protocols, wireless communication.
- Experience in e-commerce applications and development
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in web design, multimedia design or related field
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cadastre-se em nosso banco de dados para ficar por dentro de todas as novidades da CelPlan!